The whole world’s been let down by massive bankers so it’s hardly surprising Joe Public is going nuts for home saving. But why feed your coins into some nondescript tin when you can give them to the adorable little pusskins cowering inside the Kitty Coin Bank.
Impossibly cute, this charming Japanese gizmo will help you save cash faster than you can say ‘collateralised debt obligations’. After all, who can resist a helpless kitten? Simply place your coin in the bowl on this innocuous box and watch as the kitten peers out, snatches your shrapnel and gives a heartfelt meow before disappearing. Awww, innit cute! Okay, so cats can’t really eat money, but who cares about minor details when you’re fishing around in your pocket for yet another coin. Best of all, when you finally make your fortune you can leave your entire coin-based estate to the local cattery. Meow!
- Requires 2x AA batteries (not included)
- Colours may vary from those shown
- Adorable mechanical kitty coin bank from Japan
- Put the coin in kitty's food bowl and it'll pop out of the box to steal it
- Kitty meows to thank you after it's stolen your money
- Measures approximately 11.5cm(H) x 12cm(W) x 10cm(D)
Kitty Cat Mechanical Coin Bank.
- Price: $19.98 - In stock