It's the London Eye. It's the Millennium Wheel! It's a modern landmark. It overlooks the River Thames, boats, towers, bridges and more. This is a DIY plywood kit. The big wheel is driven by solar energy. This easy to assemble puzzle-like toy comes with a solar panel, sand paper stick, and wooden puzzle pieces that when put together, forms a miniature wooden scale of the famous London Eye Ferris Wheel. Economical, educational and environment-friendly, this wood-crafted toy is 100% solar powered so you don’t need to spend more on batteries and electricity consumption. All it needs is a minimal exposure to sunlight to operate 10 times per minute, giving you a vivid close-up look of the iconic London landmark. Students will love to build it and observe the conversion between solar energy and mechanical energy. Have fun building it yourself. It is delivered unassembled with a gift box.
- Scientific Educational DIY Solar Kits---London Eye
- Slight light needed to drive the wheel
- Monocrystalline silicon solar panel
- Plywood DIY design--no extra tools are needed.
- These plywood Solar Toys only need weak sunshine to make them work.
- Good for the family--fostering children's creativity and love of science. Also, it is good for kindergarten and schools for organizing solar kits competitions
Unit Size: 21*15.5*20.5 cm (finished product)
MEAS: 48*48*37.5 cm
DIY Solar Kits London Eye.
- Price: $22.98 - In stock