GLAS.tR for Galaxy Note 3 is made to protect the LCD from damage and scratches with specially processed transparent glass that has been reinforced to increase shock absorbency. The R in GLAS.tR stands for the rounded edges of the screen protector. Being made of glass, the edges of the screen protector are the most vulnerable to chipping. The rounded edges help to deflect shock from bumps and drops. The glass has been designed to be 28% slimmer and still maintain its high level of surface hardness of 8~9H. When installed, there are no gaps between the LCD and the GLAS.tR SLIM which means the touch screen's sensitivity is unaffected. To prevent any excess force from coming in contact with the edges of the screen protector we highly recommend that a case is used with the GLAS.tR SLIM.
- Surface hardness : 8~9H : The surface of the GLAS.tR has a hardness of 8-9H, three times stronger than regular PET film. Even sharp objects such as knives and keys will not scratch the GLAS.tR.
- Rounded Borders: The edges of the GLAS.tR are tapered to be chip resistant and more durable.
- Oleophobic Coating : The GLAS.tR has an oleophobic coating that prevents fingerprints and other contaminants and makes the film easy to clean.
- Delicate Touch : The GLAS.tR is coated on the back with a strong silicon adhesive that makes installation easy and attaches the film firmly so as to not affect the touch screen's sensitivity.
- Anti-Shatter Film : If broken, the GLAS.tR breaks into small pieces that are not sharp, making it safer than other glass products.
*When removing for re-use, the adhesive properties might wear off to an extent where the screen protector will not adhere to the device. It is not recommended to reuse the GLAS.tR once it's been applied. *Using excessive force when installing or removing the screen protector may damage the product.
Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protector
Premium Tempered Glass Screen Guard Protector GLAS.tR for Galaxy Note 3.
- Price: $15.99 - In stock